Music Together® Mixed Age Classes - For children birth through age 5 & a parent/caregiver.
- Fully trained, registered Music Together teachers lead groups of six to twelve children and their parents or caregivers (nannies, babysitters, grandparents, or relatives) in forty-five minutes of music and movement experiences.
- Six weekly classes offer a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including fingerplays, small-and large-movement activities, and instrument play.
- Children and their adults have opportunities to create and improvise making up new words to songs, offering movement ideas, making silly sounds, and sharing musical ideas from the family's play at home.
- The relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented classroom setting respects and supports the unique learning styles, developmental levels, and temperaments of all participants, creating a strong sense of community.
- Each semester, families receive an information rich Family Resource Guide containing the song collection CD and digital download code - along with an illustrated songbook that's filled with music-making ideas for spontaneous music play beyond the weekly classes.